RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND RETURN OF GOODS
1. In accordance with articles 10 and 17 of the Decreto Lei n.º 24/2014 of 14th February, the customer can withdraw from the contract, without providing any reason, within 14 days of the delivery of the order, with reimbursement to the customer of amount paid.
2. The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract in any way that is permissible in law, using any means to inform the supplier about the withdrawal that are considered a valid method of exercising this right.
4. This arrangement does not affect in any way other consumer rights in force under the law.
5. The cost of returning the purchase is wholly the responsibility of the customer and the amount must be paid in advance by the customer.
6. The right of withdrawal from the contract as stated in part 1 of this clause applies only when goods are returned unused and in in the same condition as that in which the customer received them, , in the original packaging and all the documentation.
7. After the return of the goods, they will be examined (and photographed) by Portas de Tavira, Artesanato Unipessoal Lda to verify their condition.
8. No reimbursement will be made if the goods have been used, except for the process of opening the delivery packaging if they have been damaged in any way.
9. The goods must be returned in the shortest time possible.
10.The responsability for any damage suffered by goods being returned as well as any loss during their return, is that of the customer.
RETURN OF DEFECTIVE GOODS
1. In the case where goods delivered are considered not to be in accordance with the description in the contract, the customer should contact CASA DAS PORTAS immediately.
2. The cost involved in returning goods that do not conform to the contract will be met by CASA DAS PORTAS
3. Goods returned in this way and on this basis will be examined by CASA DAS PORTAS and, if they do not conform to the contract, the customer will be contacted by electronic mail and a substitute will be despatched as soon as possible.
4. This substition will depend on the availability of the product.
5. If substitution is not possible, reimbursment will be made to the customer for the full cost of products returned because they do not conform to the order, including the delivery costs.
6. If no evidence is found of the products not conforming to thecontract and therefore CASA DAS PORTAS is not at fault, the cost of returning the goods (referred to above, part 2) will not be reimbursed to the customer.
7. All rights recognised as legally in force will be safeguarded.